Friday, February 8, 2008

Review - The Black Widow Agency by Felicia Donovan



ISBN 978-0-7387-1082-2
No. of Pages 222

Rating 3.5 out of 5


The Black Widow Agency was formed by four women to bring justice to women who have been wronged by the judicial system. When a client who was drugged, framed, fired, lost her job and custody of her child appeals for help, the four friends come to her aid using computer forensics, surveillance technology and women's intuition.

When I first received the book I wasn't sure if I would like the book. I was concerned that it would be a male bashing forum. To my surprise I found a well written story with four characters who were interesting and likeable. Ms Donovan's experience in law enforcement technology made the technological aspects of the story realistic. I look forward to reading her next novel and to learning more about each of the four members of the Black Widow agency.

No comments: